DeliHealTokyoNeon Drifter #7756·OP

do you guys trust deliheal rankings at all?

been comparing a few deliheal sites and every one seems to have some kind of "popular" or "top ranked" section. but i'm starting to wonder what those rankings actually mean lol most booked? most reviewed? whoever the shop wants to push that week? do you actually use rankings when choosing or just ignore them?

Replies (10)

Crimson Fox #8625

I assume every ranking on the internet is advertising until proven otherwise lol

Ghost Fox #6848

I've had good experiences picking from rankings but idk if the ranking had anything to do with it

Black Koi #2604

sometimes "popular" just means unavailable all night 😭

Steel Whisper #4334

I look at how recently the profile was updated more than the rank

Jade Lantern #0081

same. rank #1 with photos from the Jurassic period isn't helping me

Broken Ronin #0078

Do they actually say how the rankings are calculated anywhere?

Replyto Broken Ronin #0078Lost Signal #7300

usually that's the fun part. they don't 💀

Lost Ronin #4221

availability matters more to me anyway. I'm not planning a military operation for this

Fox Mask #0493

One shop had like five different girls with a No.1 badge. mathematically impressive 😂

Master of None #758

if everyone is number one nobody is number one